Friday, August 1, 2008

Peach Pickin'








I heard about a place to pick your own peaches, so I called Naticia and we loaded up the kids. Nevermind the fact that it was 102 degrees that day and it was naptime for the babies, we were determined to get some peaches and some cute pictures. Grandma Carlene came along and we picked a total of 14 lbs of yummy peaches. That night we had a fish fry with all the fish Tysen and my family caught (I outfished him the night I went with him) , and we also made peach cobbler. It was delicous.

6 comments:

Naticia said...

ok the kids are cute but you posted my giant fat arm picture I am now forced to face my hugeness on your blog everytime I open it eeeww

Cornums said...

Oh I'm so jealous. I've called every farm we have and they don't let you pick you own fruit here...something about too much liability...whatever. The kids look so cute though. Jesslyn looks like she's ready to go home. Oh I sent your wheat with Hal & Mary today, so it is in the valley at least for when Tysen comes down. Sorry about forgetting it.

Naticia said...

ha ha you got rid of my fat arm picture. you are right a war of who could post the worst picture of each other could get very ugly indeed.

Mikasa said...

these are so cute, I'm so jealous, we need to go to the apple orchard when I come in 3 weeks.

mortensenky said...

AAAAHaaa! So you outfished Tysen...HA!
Somehow that little detail failed to make its way to Baton Rouge when the mighty tale of colorado fishing greatness was being spewed forth from the mouth of the man that was SPANKED by his wife! I love it!

melissa smith said...

hey girl. I miss you guys. How is life in lubbock. did school start. please tell me you didn't make that cake. It is amazing. How is achievement days? Are you cursing me that I didn't finish anything? Your blog is cute.